While wondering dowtown LA looking for inspiration and street style to shoot for an amazing new site called Beautiful Stranger TV in New York, I saw Kasey.Â Her hair caught me first, but her whole look was adorable! I pretty much chased her across the street and stopped her in Starbucks to see if she I could shoot her picture.
Meet Kasey, one of LA’s style and beauty girls.
1. Name: Kasey Elise
2. Occupation: student
3. Living in: Los Angeles
4. Hometown: Los Angeles
5. What are you wearing now?: Knit dress by forever 21, Steve Madden Military Boots, Macy’s tear drop necklace, and Heritage brown leather jacket
6. How do you describe your personal style? I wouldn’t say that I have a particular style because I basically take random pieces that I love and put them together;
7. Favorite LA stores to shop at? I literally shop everywhere! I just pick up cool things I see in different shops around the city. From vintage stores in Los Feliz, Hollywood and the valley, to hippie shops in Santa Monica and Venice, and then the internet of course. There’s nothing like receiving something new in the mail, especially when they’re shoes!
8. Favorite designer? Omg it’s so hard to choose! Chanel and McQueen of course, but I love Alexander Wang, Miu Miu as well
9. What do you like a about style and fashion? Fashions fade, style is eternal! I love that every person (thats in the fashion of course) has their own unique way of putting things together. I almost think of it as art. You just use fashions to create your vision. Just as an artist does with paint and brushes.
10. Profession? I’m an actress.
11.Â What do you love most about living in LA? My friends and family are here.
12. Your daily online reads? Seaofshoes.com, karlascloset.com, bleachblack.com, studdedhearts.com, lefashion.com, becauseimaddicted.com, fashionlane.com, knightcat.com, fashiontoast.com…..etc the list goes on.
13.Â Longs to own? Thigh high lamb skin boots by Chanel and a pair of miu miu platforms =)