2) Living in: Los Angeles, Echo Park
3) Hometown: Bend, Oregon
5) Spring Trend you canâ€™t live without? Nudes and beige colors
6) How do you describe your personal style? I feel like each day of the week, I could have a completely different style, some days I dress really fun, and colorful, other days I like to be dress clean and classic, Depend on whereÂ I think my day is going to take me, and my shoes…
7) Favorite LA stores to shop at? Madison, Confederacy, St. Vincents, American Vintage, Barney’s New York..
8) Style Icon? I’ve never really thought about it, but I guess a mix of Brigitte Bardot, and Erin Wasson, and Kate Moss (duh) ..
9) Favorite designer? Ann Demeulemeester
10) What do you like a about style and fashion? I love the ride it takes us all on, and the fact that we can be someone different, each day.
11) If you didnâ€™t work in fashion youâ€™d be working inâ€¦. In Hawaii on an organic farm by the ocean..
12) What do you love most about living in LA? The weather, my neighborhood, the beach & surf, the amazing creative people that surround me..
15) Longs to own? Coats and Boots from the Fall 2010 Burberry Prorsum Collection