If youÂ are a Fashion Blogger, you most definitely know aboutÂ Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB).Â If not, now you know! They are the main and only go to community for all things Fashion Blogger related. Jennine, who runs The Coveted, started as a Fashion Blogger herself and realized the need for such a community, offering tech tips,Â trading links andÂ ideas, and Â setting the tone as Fashion Bloggers get Front Row Seats at Fashion Week.
Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) cultivates a community for fashion bloggers to share their experiences and create a resource so everyone can build a better blog. We do this by posting helpful articles, host a community linking group, forums and our newest feature, LittleBirdie, a platform to connect bloggersÂ and PR in a safe an mutually beneficial way.
I’m so honored to be a part of Links A La Mode this week on IFB. See below some of the other amazing Fashion Bloggers included and see the full post HERE.Â Happy Sunday!! Hope its as beautiful where you are as it is here in Los Angeles. Xx
Links Ã la Mode: August 19th
- All Tumble Down- Focusing on style â€œbest practicesâ€; what we do well instead of what we donâ€™t
- Amanda Lee- 6 Great Ways to Repurpose Your Clothing
- Beyond Fabric- Tips on size and fit for menswear
- Chic Steals- Street Style the New Determinate of Cool? The Evolution of the Girl Next Door as Style Icon
- Dramatis Personae- Style on the Run Guest Post: Fall Lust List
- Fashion Cents- wants to make sure you donâ€™t break any vows. Get 3 tips on what to wear to a wedding this season
- Fashion Pulse Daily- Dana Lorenz, designer of Fenton Fallon Jewelry, oversees a blogger DIY jewelry session in her Lower East Side Boutique
- Fete a Fete- Review of Givenchyâ€™s new Blooming Fall 2010 makeup collection
- Just B- B Deceived: Handbags in disguise
- Lovely and Lavish- Fall 2010 RTW: the Worst Accessories!
- Manda Bear- Sally Hansen Limited Edition Xtreme Wear Nail Polishes â€“ Reviews, Swatches and a Giveaway
- Mrs. Bossa Does the Do- Autumnâ€™s a-cominâ€™, and brings with it our perennial love of heritage chic â€“ dig out your sequins and tweed, ladiesâ€¦
- RetroChick- 5 ways to update your wardrobe for next to nothing
- Return to Sender- A fabulous interview with fat acceptance advocate, and author of FAT!So?, Marilyn Wann and her view on â€œfatshion.â€
- Shoe Day Dreams- Skin Secrets â€“ maintenance is key over the long-haul.
- Style Eyes Fashion- Fashion bloggers and consumerism â€“ how fashion bloggers are discouraging consumerism and encouraging sustainable style
- Style Wax Poetic- 10 to die for shoes All Under $100.
- The Curvy Fashionista- Plus size indie label, Jibri gives the Curvy.Confident.Chic Fashionistas a tease with her Fall 2010 collection
- The Coveted- Blown away by the Brazilian Blowout
- Watch this Place- Dark, but donâ€™t let it be drearyâ€¦ how to wear Autumnâ€™s dark colors without looking drab.
Don’t forget to follow HERE forÂ daily Style Wax Poetic Fashion Tips! xx
Unfortunately, I missed the opportunity to get into Stone Cold Fox’s booth at Project to see it in person, but the designers sent over some photos from there lookbook for their new collection, Lady Botanica.Â Have a look!
I love the last look – sheers, ladylike and lovely.