Thanks for stopping by Style Wax Poetic!
A little on Style Wax Poetic: Kristen started SWP after living in New York City as a creative outlet and to share her love for fashion. She views fashion and beauty as a way to inspire and empower women to shine from the inside out.
Style Wax Poetic offers style editorial posts, fashion stories like “The Edit” and “Top Ten” and some of Kristen’s favorite beauty products or inspiration at the moment. Kristen also covers lifestyle and boutique travel, with the hopes to inspire you to travel to beautiful well designed destinations.
Kristen began Style Wax Poetic from the romanticized notion of fashion being a true art form of expression. Wax Poetic is usually used to describe the melodic words in poetry or music, but fashion, in its best form, can be just as fresh, melodic and transcending.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where are you based? I’m based in Los Angeles. I live on the East Side and love it, but often times think about moving more central in Los Angeles, like mid-city.
- What are some of Kristen’s favorite brands that she’s had a chance to work with? One of my favorite parts about having SWP, is that it’s allowed me to work with some amazing brands and companies. Some of my favorites included Hudson Jeans, Bikini.com, Neiman Marcus, L*Space Swimwear, Odylyne, DL 1961, Sole Society, G Star, Just Fab, Boohoo.com, Project Runway, MaryKay Cosmetics, Loft, Benefit, Essie Nail Polish, Triangl, Lack of Colours, Starbucks, Arcona, Maya Brenner Jewelry, Sears, and NYX to name a few.
- What kind of camera do you use or do you shoot with a photographer? Over the years, I’ve learned one of the most important parts about running a blog is the photographer. I mainly work with two photographers (Michel Pinto in LA) and (Teresa Conahan, my sister, in San Diego). I’m always open to working with new photographers because creating beautiful fashion photographer is probably my favorite aspect of running a blog. I aim to bring the brands I work with the most unique and beautiful content.
- What else do you like to do outside of blog? I’m definitely an adventure, whether it be a day trip or trying out a new restaurant. I attend many events through my blog which I love, there’s nothing like seeing and meeting the brand or company in person. I love to travel and will be sharing my favorite locations this year with you on SWP. I love coffee and relaxing, shopping – of course, watching movies, dancing (I love hip-hop!), and hiking with my pup Chloe. I’m pretty laid back and also have a tomboy side you could say, since I was an athlete in college playing soccer.
- What else should we know about you? I’m actually a total goof, I love being silly and love to laugh! Have further questions about fashion or blogging? Email me – email@example.com.
Style Wax Poetic is happy to do sponsored posts of products that fall in the the fashion, beauty, travel, jewelry, and interior design industries. It’s important to me that I stay true to my audience so please only contact me if you feel it’s a fit for SWP. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please contact email@example.com for a media kit & 2015 pricing information. I am currently interested in advertising opportunities that are a good fit for Style Wax Poetic & its readers.
Style Wax Poetic would love to collaborate with other bloggers. If you think that your upcoming project would be a good fit please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Style Wax Poetic also accepts products from companies and brands in the fashion, beauty, travel, jewelry and interiors industry. I will only allow a product review if I feel it’s something that I would normally wear or use in my daily life. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising:
We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org. To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.