Style Wax Poetic was inspired to exist from the romanticized notion of fashion being a true art form of expression. Wax Poetic is usually used to describe the melodic words in poetry or music, but fashion in its best form, can be just as fresh, melodic and transcending.
LA based Style Wax Poetic focuses on trend stories, beauty, behind the scenes with designers and covers upscale events taking place in the land of fashion tastemakers. Kristen created SWP to share her daily obsessions with beauty, fashion, photography, music and Los Angeles with you.
Kristen work in fashion and knows the biz. Do you have an idea to work together? We’d love to hear it. Would you like to lend out some samples for a street style editorial post or would are you interested in a sponsored post? Feel free to send us your ideas at Stylewaxpoetic@gmail.com.
SWP specialties include..
LA Event Coverage
- Patti Hansen event at Barneys – http://stylewaxpoetic.com/2011/10/01/patti-hansen-hung-on-you/
- Nylon Party at the Mondrian -http://stylewaxpoetic.com/2011/07/28/nylon-volcom-goes-west-hollywood-last-night-at-the-mondrian/
- An intimate gathering with Francois Nars at Soho House – http://stylewaxpoetic.com/2011/06/26/backstage-pass-an-intimate-gathering-at-the-soho-house-with-barneys-francois-nars/
- Paper Magazine’s Beautify People Party – http://stylewaxpoetic.com/2011/03/30/beautiful-people-lovely-party-paper-magazines-beautiful-people-party/
- QVC Oscar Party – http://stylewaxpoetic.com/2011/03/01/oscar-qvc-party-part-2/
Movie Premiere Coverage
- Fashion Interview with Emma Roberts – http://stylewaxpoetic.com/2011/06/08/special-screening-of-the-art-of-getting-by-emma-roberts-fashion-interview/
Music Monday Interviews
- Interview with Nacey from Misun