There are so many products on the market and new products coming out, it’s hard to know what to buy! Does it really work? Is it worth the cost? What’s the latest products? This new series will break it down for you.
1. Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel – Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel refreshes and invigorates the delicate eye area for a renewed appearance. I have to say, I was gifted this to try but I will definitely be purchasing it again as I was blown away by the results. The product has aloe vera, which moisturizes and heals, and a calendula extract which softens the skin. Cucumber essence tightens pores and decongests to reduce puffiness. Eyebright extract works to constrict capillaries to brighten around the eye area while hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin for an instant plumping effect. I felt it working and I really think I’ve noticed a firmness. Cost $40. Rating = 10. SWP APPROVED
2. Essie Foot Scrub – Essie is the champion of nail polish, it would only make sense that they put out a full scrub, moisturizer, and oil to prepare your hands and feet before polishing. Straight from the salon, the essie spa pedicure line is designed as a hydra-resurfacing system to deliver exfoliation and moisturization for optimal results. Wash away dead skin cells and rough patches to reveal softer skin and the scent is really amazing! Rating = 9. SWP APPROVED
3. Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream – Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream is a lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizer that hydrates your skin. They say over 8 weeks, its formula with a brightening complex fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration – evening your overall skin tone. I haven’t had it that long, but it does feel really nice on my skin and feels like it would smoothen out everything. Rating = 8. Cost-effective. SWP APPROVED
4. Deborah Lipman – Lately, I’m obsessed with darker nail polish because it goes with everything, especially the latest fall colors. I’m also completely against buying cheap nail polish – there’s a reason it’s only $3, it doesn’t really work – so Deborah’s line is always a good choice. SWP APPROVED
5. Supermodel Body’ Slimmer Shimmer Shape, Hydrate & Glow – Last week, I celebrated the launch of Charlotte Tilbury into Nordstrom. We walked away with a few of her products and I’ve been complete impressed. For one, the package is gorgeous! For two, they work, but some of the prices are a little steeper than most lines. This body glow was amazing, though. I love the tube squeeze and roll process so you don’t need to get your hands completely dirty. It feels really nice too! It will cost you around $65 but if you’ll use it a lot (summer dresses, the beach, pool parties, etc) than I’d say it’s definitely worth it! Rating = 9. Cost 65. SWP APPROVED
You May Also Like...